Thursday, July 2, 2015

fernweh: of missing places you've never been

At age 10, I found comfort in the arms of my diary and pen and sought support at school's Literary Club. I loved writing.

Loved. Apparently, I left in the past the best part of me. I used to write. Of essays, poems and non-sensical things. Somewhere in the realms of work and adulthood, I lost track of the writer in me. 

I found a new lover. Travelling. Suprisingly, the new passion ignited the embers of my old flame. Then I picked this cutesy notebook and started scribbling. With the advent of technology, I thought of bringing these scribbles to a different level, could be mainstream, but it could be fun, so why not?


Henceforth, I will write. And I will do this for me. 
"Travelling tends to magnify all human emotions" - Peter Hoeg

No comments:

Post a Comment